- This event has passed.
21st Int. Conf. on Environmental Degradation
August 6 - August 11
For the first time in the conference history the Conference on Environmental Degradation of Materials in Nuclear Power Systems will be taking place in a following year instead of biannual. This is necessary to get us back onto the odd-years, following the postponement of the meeting in 2021 into 2022 due to COVID travel restrictions, and avoid clashes with other conferences in subsequent years. The Canadian Nuclear Society (CNS) will be the host society for 2023. The Conference Chair is Stuart Medway, the Technical Chair is David Morton and Assistant Technical Chair is Mychailo Toloczko. The conference website will go live in the next couple of weeks.
- Abstract submission: February 15, 2023
- Draft paper submission: April 14, 2023
- Canadian Nuclear Society (CNS)
- View Organizer Website
- St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador
- St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada + Google Map