Nuclear Plant Chemistry Conf. – NPC 2021
September 27 - October 1
The conference focuses on the latest developments in science and technology of water chemistry control in nuclear reactor systems from around the world.
The conference provides a forum where utility professionals, engineers, scientists, university researchers, research institutes, and service organizations come together to address the challenges and opportunities of water chemistry control. Nuclear power plant chemistry plays a critical role in materials integrity, fuel integrity and performance radiation field management, cooling water sustainability, and the overall economic viability of plant operations. This conference offers an important chemistry technology transfer opportunity for the global nuclear industry. Safety and reliability remain at the forefront of light and heavy water reactor operation. Operating experience, imparting important lessons to be shared and learned, as well as industry research and assessments provide a rich resource from which one can distill important information to help improve and optimize plant performance.
Remark: It has been shifted from 2020!
- May 18, 2020: Confirmation of contribution starts
- Jul. 15, 2020: Confirmation of contribution ends
- Aug. 10, 2020: Revised abstract submission starts
- Oct. 15, 2020: Revised abstract submission ends
- Mar. 2021: Author notification
- Apr. 2021: NPC 2021 & radiolysis WS registration opening
- Jun. 1, 2021: Final paper submission starts
- Jun. 30, 2021: Final paper submission ends
- Sep. 13-19, 2021: Oral presentation & Poster submissions