ICG-EAC Student GrantHere you find information about the ICG-EAC Student Grant and the application form.
To encourage and facilitate the attendance of young scientists and engineers to the annual meetings of the ICG-EAC, a Grant is sponsored by the ICG-EAC. A maximum of three Grants worth maximum US$ 2,000 each will be awarded to students. The amount and number of Grants awarded each year may change and is at the discretion of the ICG-EAC Group Leadership. For 2022 one or two Grants have been awarded (US$ 2,000 each).
The rules for this Grant can be downloaded from here.
The application form (for the 2022 meeting) will open again in:
The application form for the 2022 Grant will open again on October 1, 2021.
The winners of the
2020 2021 Student Grant are (in alphabetical order):
- Ms. Giulia Mazzei, The University of Manchester, UK, presentation (oral): Microstructural characterization of Alloy 690TT exposed to Pb-containing caustic solutions
- Ms. Aleksandra Treichel, Paul Scherrer Institute, Switzerland, presentation (summary/poster): Influence of temperature and surface treatment on the SCC initiation behaviour of Alloy 182 weld metal under simulated BWR conditions
The winners of the 2019 Student Grant are (in alphabetical order):
- Mr. Wen Chen, Paul Scherrer Institute, Switzerland, presentation: Environmentally-assisted fatigue of austenitic stainless steel in high-temperature water/air with/without mean stress
- Ms. Qi Huang, Centre des Materiaux, MINES ParisTech, France, presentation: Modelling stress corrosion cracking initiation of cold-worked austenitic stainless steels
- Ms. Stacy Moore, National Nuclear Laboratory/Bristol University, UK, presentation: Investigating corrosion using high-speed atomic force microscopy